Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
1 pound Thomas Farms Grass Fed Ground Lamb
½ cup ketchup
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 medium onion, minced (about ½ cup)
½ cup plain or seasoned dry breadcrumbs
¼ cup water
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
1. Heat the oven to 400° While the oven is heating, spray a 6-cup muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Stir the ketchup and Worcestershire in a medium bowl. Remove 2 tablespoons ketchup mixture and set aside for topping.
3. Add the lamb, onion, egg, breadcrumbs, water and parsley, if desired, to a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix just until combined (do not overmix). Press the lamb mixture into the muffin pan cups (about ½ cup mixture each).
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Spread the reserved ketchup mixture on the tops of the meatloaves. Bake for another 10 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meatloaves reaches 160°
5. Let the meatloaves stand for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve with hot mashed potatoes and cooked vegetables, if desired.
If you don’t have a 6-cup muffin pan, you can use a 12-cup muffin pan. Fill 6 cups with the lamb mixture and the remaining cups with water (filling the empty cups with water helps prevent uneven heating).